Resonance FM 8/1/18



New year, new series... I kicked this one off with an episode dedicated to tunes I've found on Soundcloud. Two from young London composer Oliver Buckland, including the nuts party blower track 'Time For Festivities', as well as tunes from fellow Londoners (???) Platonica Erotica and Jamie Farrington. I also span stuff from Spain (Dani Botafogo) and Malaysia (Khadijah Juswil), as well as LA's Park Burtons. Oh, also the return of Rosielou, this time going by Ro Sie. I closed the show with a tune I've been repeating on loop for a week now, Arjun Ram Srivatsa's weirdly emotional reworking of Rihanna's 'Work'.

Dig That Treasure (8/1/18)
Oliver Buckland - Vacillate
Platonica Erotica - Wasted
Jamie Farrington - Jamalalia
Oliver Buckland - Time For Festivities
Dani Botafogo - A Life ON Loop
Khadijah Juswil - Shh,
Ro Sie - Sigh
Parks Burton - Don't Stare
Arjun Ram Srivatsa - This Place In Time

No comments:

Post a Comment