Resonance FM 12/2/19



Thirty minutes of Ethiopian pop songs, new and old! I think I'm going to make this a semi-regular thing, like the 'DTT Speechless' series I'm sort-of doing. I've always played Ethiopian tunes on my show, but expect episodes dedicated exclusively to Ethiopian songs now and again. On this one I had two all-timers ('Shemma Tal' and 'Be Leselese Qual'), an awesome lo-fidelity recording from Hirut Bekele, the legendary Roha Band, enigmatic Samuel Belay who seemingly only released three tracks, and a very recent song by Destaw Teshager.

Dig That Treasure (12/2/19)
Alem Kebede - Shemma Tal
Hirut Bekele - I'm Yours Forever
Samuel Belay - Keresh Endewaza
Roha Band & Hamelmal Abate - Abeba Abeba
Destaw Teshager - Silebarekew New
Mahmoud Ahmed - Be Leselese Qu'al
 

No comments:

Post a Comment