Slow Dance Radio 27/2/19



I had the pleasure of doing a set on Slow Dance's weekly radio broadcast. I ran through some DTT classics including Super Eccentric Theatre, Samsimar, Warfield Spillers and Washington Phillips. I also played tunes by a couple of London acts (Platonica Erotica, Bo En, Svetlana - the latter of whom joined me in the studio). It was a really fun set and sounds good, I think, bar a couple of problems with Mixlr. Check it out below!

Dig That Treasure (27/2/19)
Platonica Erotica - Hamlet
Sebastian Cabot - Like A Rolling Stone
Laetitia Sadier - Turn The Other Cheek
Super Eccentric Theatre - Oh Les Beaux Japonais!
Kaba Blon - Dekou Dekou
Mohamed Al Ali - Sway Mili
Samsimar - Indang Pariaman
Svetlana - Bali Hai
GFOTY - Interlude
Kero Kero Bonito - My Party (Bo En remix)
The Bran Flakes - Sunshine Country
Arjun Ram Srivatsa - This Place In Time
Washington Phillips - A Mother's Last Words To Her Son
Nancy Dupree - Cold
Shooby Taylor - Over The Rainbow
Warfield Spillers - Daddy's Little Girl
Trixie's Big Red Motorbike - Norman & Narcissus
Tsegaye Eshetu - Sew Yalesew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment