Slow Dance Radio 1/5/19



Thank you to Slow Dance for having me back yet again. This was a solid episode, I feel. Songs from Iran, Ethiopia, Thailand, Niger and Italy among others. I also played a Jerkcurb song previously only heard by his ears and mine, an amazing unfinished cover of Warfield Spillers' 'Daddy's Little Girl'.

Dig That Treasure (1/5/19)
Betty Chung - Bang Bang
Selomon Shibeshi - Fikre Techawetchi
Googoosh - Gol Bi Goldoon
Jacqueline Humbert & David Rosenboom - Distant Space
Ted Chippington - She Loves You
I Am Just A Pupil - Family Dollar
Blue Gas - Shadows From Nowhere
Mammane Sani et son Orgue - Tunan
Suthep Wongkamhaeng - Chan Rak Thoe
Sylvie Akindrin - Moye
T2 - Heartbroken (Dux Content remix)
Bubbles - Babycakes
Ava Luna - I Don't Care
Jerkcurb - Daddy's Little Girl
Paul Mark - Comparing Heights
Khana Sanguan Sin - Chak Bai
Rococo Instrumental Ensemble - Lazy Shake
Julian Lynch - May

No comments:

Post a Comment