Resonance FM 2/2/21

This show began and ended with a tribute to the incredible SOPHIE who tragically passed away this past Saturday. Her radically ecstatic and elastic sound has been a huge influence on me over the last seven or so years. In between two unreleased SOPHIE tracks were songs that I found on my external hardrive that were partially or totally unlabelled - all things I had downloaded at various points over the years but neglected to name properly! Here they received some much-deserved airtime.

Dig That Treasure (2/2/21)
SOPHIE - PUMP
??? - ??? ("Track 07")
Francesco De Masi - Diamond Bossa Nova
Domotic - Meurtre D'un PĂȘcheur
Epen - Bobodoran Tjorak Mari
Dan Armeanca - Instrumentala
Sylvia Striplin - Give Me Your Love (SOPHIE Remix)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I had never heard of Sophie before. I downloaded one of her albums after listening to your offering and loved it, and I normally don't listen to Electronic, however, she's in another class altogether.

    ReplyDelete